Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
OLD THREAD ---- [In Development] tSR-Furious: The Spriters Destroy the Earth~
who are half of those people
I'm pretty sure robo9 and gors have the roster planned out right now, but details are hush-hush until the first five characters are completed

but i do like how backpedaling will make me a better sf3 player

though robbo9, i should probably mention that rivalries shouldn't be done in a rock-paper-scissors fashion; that's what makes games like Jump Superstars terrible. instead; shoot for a gimmick with each character that suits the character but makes them an ideal counterpick against another; let's say for example,
koopaul is a projectile-based character that tosses red herrings and banana peels.
koopaul's rival, zeemort is an ideal counterpick as she's the only character who can easily turn any argument around [by the means of deflecting any projectile tossed at her]
but then, perhaps it's not a good idea to stick to using only zeemort as Metaru has Age and Debonair™ that strikes quickly and effectively [through the hearts of all women in TSR Kingdom] and given he's a rushdown character he would quickly overwhelm a zeemort player's carefully calculated timings needed for attacks

also, might I help to jump-start your creativity gors by suggesting zeemort as kind of a goth-nerd parody of crimson viper's design???

out of curiosity though, I'm curious how the Four Kings might work because I am one of them :3c
it might be a good idea though to update the story to include Kat as the replacement for Dex though, given the um
cirumstances we've got here
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [In Development] tSR-Furious: The Spriters Destroy the Earth~ - by Kosheh - 08-03-2011, 01:31 PM