Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon team advice for Elite 4 and Champ.?
Unfezant is far far FAR too weak. I mean your one. Level it up to about level 60 and it could be a good pokemon

Absol; Well, what can I say? It's a good Pokemon, dont get me wrong, but;
Slash can be replaced with sonething like Rock Slide, X-Scissor, Even Facade! I wouldn't reccomend the latter unless you are prone to getting paralysed, poisoned or whatever
Future Sight, Thats a pretty good move, I believe thats the strongest Psychic type move? It just gets annoying though if you are facing one of Marshalls pokemon and can only send up one Future Sight at a time. Just in terms of wastong as few moves as possible, You could consider Psycho Cut. YOu would get in more damage in the same amount of time, but if you are settling for building up for one final smash, thats fine too
Sucker Punch. I never really liked this move. Good base power, it has a priority, but if it goes afterthe opponent, the move fails. Night Slash, would be my prefference, but again, these aren't my Pokemon
Shadow Claw; Has nobody else noticed that Ghost-type and Dark type moves have the exact same coverage in terms of super-effectivity? I would reccomend you replace one of the moves with swords dance. Or, to be really cruel, to get a new absol from Pt or HG/SS and teach it Superpower. Only do this if you are desperate for a better pokemon, though.

The rest of your team though, is pretty good, id say. But then again, Im rushed for time and cant talk about each individual one
Thanked by: ~Fallen~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon team advice for Elite 4 and Champ.? - by Locked Achievement - 07-26-2011, 04:21 AM