Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
On to bigger and better things...
Dex, you are one of the most wonderful people I have met here, and your encouragement in the past has helped me feel better about myself and to try my best and improve.

You were one of the hearts of this community for such a time and have done such a big part in shaping and pulling this community together and you have done so much good, it's hard to comprehend.

Because of this I am genuinely shocked and can't wrap my mind around it. I also congratulate you on moving forward and pursuing the life you've always wanted. You were one of the people I was supporting most, and you are just so special to us.

This has been a fantastic journey, filled with fun, laughter, anger, sadness, tension, craziness, goodbyes, greetings, friendships... you've been a part of all of those things and this place has been through so much, it's outstanding.

I sincerely wish you the very best for every year the rest of your life and I cannot express how proud we all are of you. Thank you for helping make The Spriter's Resource the place it is today. I'm sorry I can't think of much else to say. I think I've stated what I needed to.

So with that... sayonara our incredible friend... *sniff*
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]

Messages In This Thread
On to bigger and better things... - by Adam - 07-18-2011, 03:16 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Sengir - 07-18-2011, 03:24 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Garamonde - 07-18-2011, 03:36 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Sol - 07-18-2011, 04:35 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Asther - 07-18-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Rakia - 07-18-2011, 06:21 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Sengir - 07-18-2011, 07:17 PM