[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do you consider Evil Ryu a new/separate character?
i'm not sure why you made this a seperate thread instead of posting in the SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 RETURNS thread, stop making so many unnecessary new threads

also what a silly question, of course evil ryu is a different character; he's not even considered better than regular ryu on tier lists, his srk fadc ultra combo does sub-optimal damage because his fireball can be charged but he obviously can't charge it in time in that combo, he has a free shakunetsu like akuma but no air fireball, his axe kick is an interesting mix-up tool that legitimately sets him apart from other shotos, he has a teleport (ryu does not!!) although it's shit compared to akuma's, and he also has some differences on his normals (I guess when they nerfed ryu's cr.MK they gave that old hitbox over to evil ryu because dang that thing's good!!!) and his FA is different, it might have better range than non-evil ryu's possibly

oh also he's about as sturdy as a wet noodle but it's okay because his damage output is so insane he makes his opponents look like they are also (another thing differentiating him from ryu; crazy damage output)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you consider Evil Ryu a new/separate character? - by DadNier - 06-30-2011, 12:27 AM