Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Portal 2 is offensive! I want my money back!
(05-18-2011, 06:31 PM)Woppet* Wrote:
(05-18-2011, 06:18 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote:
(05-18-2011, 06:09 PM)Woppet* Wrote:
(05-18-2011, 05:41 PM)Tachikoma Wrote: and you're being a bigot.
If I'm being a bigot then so are you. Nothing you have said is any more factual than what i have said.

Woppet, don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

How do i not know the meaning of it?
A bigot is someone unable to budge on their opinion.
wow

There's a difference between saying something is unhealthy vs. implying something makes you a terrible person or whatever. Everyone has some degree of unhealthy habits, and while being perfectly healthy is the ideal most people really don't care.

Yeah there are people who say smoking makes you a terrible person, they're in the wrong to do that too.

Smoking and being fat are pretty difference scenarios though, with smoking at the very least you choose to smoke, with being fat usually that's due to eating habits you acquire at a young age where what you eat is usually out of your control. The path to not being fat is often a difficult one and many people get discouraged or give up on it while others actually are actively trying their best to not be fat. It can certainly be a sensitive thing for some people, and unlike putting on a wacky hat it's not like they can just magically make the fat go away because people don't like it.

Likewise, you can get addicted to smoking and it can be difficult to quit, so I'm not going to say smoking is an easy thing to stop either.

Neither really make you a bad person or anything. Anyone who thinks that is just plain wrong. Plenty of perfectly cool fat people and smokers.

and it's great you can wear a hat you like and not care what people think. Not everyone is like that, don't hold people to your emotional standards, people react differently to different things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Portal 2 is offensive! I want my money back! - by Kesha - 05-18-2011, 06:45 PM