Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Fangame][In development][No title yet]
Jeeze, I know it's not going to be a hundred percent original, we're at the point in time where it's rather impossible to make something entirely new. The only thing that can make it fairly new is how it's handeled.

When I first started this project, I wasn't expecting it to be received as the most oh so perfect project, that's insane and unlreaistic, but I didn't think it would wind up being THIS hated. What do you expect me to do? Copy everyone else and stick to common stuff? Or do you want me to try and be more creative? You're not really giving me much helps at all in that regards guys. All you're doing is treating this like it's the most unholyist thing ever, like Twilight.(Which is one of most unholyist of things.)

I'm flexable, but I'm NOT going to bend over backwards and break my back. You guys aren't giving constructive critisism, which I can tolorate, it's letting me know of fields that I need to improve in, ect. But all you're really doing is just moaning and complaining "There's style clashing, it's not original, the characters don't make any sense, blah blah blah." and I'm sick of it. If you guys hate my guts that much for coming up with something you think is one of the most stupidist things ever(Even though there are a LOT worser fan made titles, which don't even TRY to be good.) then just say it that way.

So unless you guys can actually give me something I can actually WORK with, just shut and leave me alone!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Fangame][In development][No title yet] - by Mega Man model T 101 - 04-27-2011, 12:02 PM