Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
(04-17-2011, 09:08 AM)stuXXpickles44965 Wrote: Yeah, seriously dude, fuck you. You get a almost perfect IV/nature/ability Pokemon every day and give them gay nicknames. If I had even half your luck I would actually consider making some teams or some shit but I have never once in my life, after hours of grinding, gotten even ONE worthwhile Pokemon. That's bullstuff bro.

Lol why u mad tho? You know, I have a whole box full of Pokémon like that but I've had to breed for hours on end for most of them. Sometimes I'll have the Pokémon I want hatch within the first hour, but for the most part, it's incredibly time consuming.
My Mismagius, for example, took hours of obsessive hatching and stat checking to obtain, and on top of that I had to breed two parents with the correct genders,natures,egg move combinations, IVs and such, before I could start breeding my the Mismagius I wanted, which eventually hatched with a timid nature and IVs of 31 in it's 4 most important stats. This Mismagius was the greatest Pokémon I've ever bred, and with the exeption of my Gallade and 3-4 others, most of my other Pokémon aren't as close to perfection as this one. If you're patient, you will get the Pokémon you want eventually. Unless you're breeding for very, very specific combinations of IVs/abilities/hidden power types and such.

...I think I'll breed a Chandelure today.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by Lemonray - 04-17-2011, 02:16 PM