Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
(04-14-2011, 01:55 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Boy there's something that was said in the game that kind of annoyed me, I think it might be spoiler but here it is:
I'm really getting sick of this "Pokemon are our equals" shit. Because by the sounds of it it almost seems like they are our betters! Some trainer said: "If I win it is because of my Pokemon, if I lose it's because of me." So that's pretty much saying nothing is ever a Pokemon's fault and we are always to blame because Pokemon are perfect and Jesus.

It's because at it's core Pokemon represents a bizarre mesh of forced slavery, cock-fighting and animal cruelty that is also INCREDIBLY fun, so to make that bizarreness more marketable and less twisted they give it some carebears logic and make it so nobody ever seems to die even though there are clearly mass pokemon graveyards and ghost pokemon.

Imagine playing Pokemon where there were extended minigames where you beat the pokemon mercilessly to teach it new moves.

Pikachu learned Frustration! Cool
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by TomGuycott - 04-14-2011, 02:03 AM