Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK
(04-09-2011, 12:02 AM)Friedslick6 Wrote: I didn't say we were off-topic, I just noted we might've been about to.
FRANKASTER, what if the models from MGA2 aren't exactly the same?
I could try ripping the textures using PCSX2 again if I had some savestates/memory card saves of what I needed to rip, but I didn't get far last time...
I'd also have to find a revision that works best for MGS3.

I know they're not the same but is better than nothing, if you want to try the pcsx2 let me pass you this save state so you can surf 1st trough the custscenes and catch the guys on the most neutral pose as posible... or watch deltaforce's hd youtube videos to have a overall idea of when to catch the models (i did that on the twin snakes before using 3dvia) I tried the method you wanted to use but i only got dummie data few square polygons and textures and the rest was garbage... I wish you the best luck here's your mgs3 subsistence save file, and yup lest just use cinematic models because gameplay models are very low.res and they don't have fingers

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ASYEW5OL
[Image: banner.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK - by FRANKASTER - 04-09-2011, 10:29 AM