Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK
(04-04-2011, 11:25 PM)valforwing Wrote: Oh man that solidas model looks sweeet....
Big Grin so that was your account? i've seen it before, LOVE it!
oh have u seen this yet? it's fan made but REALLY good.
http://www.mgs-philanthropy.net/
i've heard both songs but while it's very simular...MGS has an entirely differnet feel and emotion to it. it's the kinda song that would inspire me to join the army.
hrm... on that note if u ever get around to ripping models from MGS2 and MGS3 i'd love to see a comparison to raiden and raikov...i think they might have just reused his model face for the game.

I will say this politely:
FORGET ABOUT MGS3 seriously its impossible and tedious beyond sanity!

ok, i'll try mpo+ but i expect nothing more than failure... but for what i can see is almost the same model with some subtitle differences (do not count the uniforms) but maybe the guys from the dolphin emu may get that thing emulate on dx9 and let the rips begin, anyways that game uses a improved peace walker engine. the models from MGS2 I finally found a way to remove all the geometric junk and fix most of the stuff that made me quit many years ago... but i won't be working on it until i finish the mgs1 pack, what i can say about this pack that's different from mgs1 is that it will include models from the tanker, items, big shell itself (almost complete), key interior areas and most of the arsenal gear insides (which for some reason for me is the cooles level in the whole series, so futuristic but factible at the same time)
[Image: banner.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK - by FRANKASTER - 04-04-2011, 11:59 PM