Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK
(04-04-2011, 04:18 PM)xxTerminatorxx Wrote: In Twin Snakes all the codecs were MGS1 style, which I would of rathered been MGS2 style.
Anyways, a good remake of those old classic titles would need some MGS4 gameplay, but not like the high-tech codec screen, we don't want it to resemble MGS4 too much. Maybe a MGS3 styled codec for MG and MG2 remakes?

but here it goes the big shocker, all the scenary, itemplacement, enemy ia will have to ve redone from scratch from game leveldesing to character and story, wich that will convert it into a brand new game, not a remake, but i would ratter want a "polygon update" and i didn't like the gameplay from mgs4, it was pretty, how can i say it, it has modern shooter stuff, but at the same time it didn't felt like a good old mgs, it needed scripted camera (optional you can change modes like mgs3 subsistence) and i don't see the point for a aiming system on a stealth game, that game shuld encorage you to sneak without been detected, not to headshoot everyone, but this game(mgs4, mpw) the overshoulder kind of invites you to shoot people on the face
[Image: banner.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK - by FRANKASTER - 04-04-2011, 05:02 PM