Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania 1 NES vs. Harmony of Despair R. 10
I had no idea where to post it in the first place. I think I got it wrong! (Regular gaming forum, maybe? Somebody help me out, here). The whole idea was praising Konami's attention to detail, so that's probably the best idea. General gaming.

Anyway, i filled in the blank spaces, rounded out buildings, and generally tried to make it look 'complete." It's amazing how the original graphic style for this game is both very detailed and very, very messy. It made it easy to do things like finish the clocktower or add some crumbled under-archways, or move the Dracula's Keep horizon treeline down to ground level.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/Ri...nemies.png

So, should this thread just go into General Gaming? It's mostly just a little "Wow, that's something" thing. I'll probably link to it on Castlevania DUngeon's forum, although I'm not sure how to do that with the appropriate amounts of credit (I've made sure his logo is on there. Since now I custom-made some of it, should I stick mine in, or leave it out since he did 90% of the work for this site?)

And also: Should I take the time to insert all of the candles and enemies in their proper locations?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania 1 NES vs. Harmony of Despair R. 10 - by Ridureyu - 03-31-2011, 10:12 PM