Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK
(03-27-2011, 02:22 PM)xxTerminatorxx Wrote: MDL0 is for Brawl. I really want all of Old Snake's textures (In .png format), having the model would be entirely usless, unless we could convert it to MDL0. Naomi looks a lot better in you're preview you just posted, she looks
a lot different in MGS4, in Twin Snakes she looks more Japanese. If you really want to know, I'll post the projects I want finished soon.

- Sniper Wolf (Over ZSS)
- Old Snake
- EVA MGS3 (Over ZSS)

I have all of Sniper Wolf's textures, but not all of EVA's. I have EVA's face textures, her bare skin (chest) textures, bra textures, and that's all. I kinda want her jacket textures. If you can get me all of Old Snake's and all of EVA's that would be fantastic.

The reason Sniper Wolf is unfinished is due to Irishladdie taking time on working on the face vertex.

well i don't know much about modding, I will release this stuff as .obj/-3ds files so anyone with time or patience can por this stuff to other games

[Image: banner.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK - by FRANKASTER - 03-27-2011, 05:53 PM