Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
(03-25-2011, 09:05 PM)Chaoxys Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 07:09 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I feel like lots of the Pokemon in this game were SOLELY made for the purpose of being awesome boss characters. There are a lot of Pokemon who are awesome that you can't get until AFTER you beat the Elite 4, so I hear. I'm really mad because one of such pokemon is Pawniard. T_T I want my damn Bisharp!

I only just beat the part where the opposite Legendary of your version gets released. Is it just me, or is Brycen probably the LEAST difficult battle in the game? I was literally able to waltz through his whole gym with an underleveled Darmanitan. I literally TRIED to be put in danger by using Flare Blitz and purposely reducing my own HP when I fought him, but I was just too fast, too strong and too super effective. xD

Actually, you can catch Pawniard on route 9.

I realize now that I was looking up routes that BISHARP appeared on rather than Pawniard. Secondly, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by TomGuycott - 03-25-2011, 09:28 PM