Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Awesome, Punch Time Explosion! But wait!
Remember that Cartoon Network game announcement thingy posted last year? It seems like last GDC, the game finally got announced.

Now normally, I would yell a big FUCK YEAH after seeing the Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Chowder (fuck you, I love Chowder), Samurai Jack, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (fuck you, I somewhat like that show), The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (fuck you, I love Billy and Mandy), Ben 10 (yeah, I also love that series, and I assume more do), Codename: KND (don't really like that show) and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends in one game (and yes, Johnny Bravo is also in there somewhere, although he might just be a striker / Pokéball character), but there's one little gripe here.

The voice cast.

Almost all character's voices have been replaced by fucking horrible voices that don't sound anything like the characters, or at least sound like they're trying to imitate the voice. You can't imitate Nigel Uno. Chowder doesn't even remotely sound like Chowder. And what the fuck did Flapjack do to them that they had to give him a fucking lousy voice?

I don't have much faith in this game. Sorry to say this.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Awesome, Punch Time Explosion! But wait! - by GaryCXJk - 03-14-2011, 03:31 PM