Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
Just beat Cynthia with only my lvl 67 Serperior. Used Coil 6 times (raises Attack, Defense, and Accuracy one stage each), so I could take down her Double Team-spamming Spiritomb (he was out first and didn't attack, so setting up was very easy). Then with +6 Attack and a Miracle Seed being held, Leaf Blade sort of killed everything in one hit (Braviary and Garchomp both got hit with criticals so I don't know if they would have actually died to one hit). And Lucario survived with the slightest bit of red health, but his Aura Sphere only put me at about 40% of my total health. I used her turn of Full Restoring in order to use Leaf Storm (only did like 15% of her total health, but that was enough ensure the next turn's Leaf Blade would be fatal). Garchomp was the only one faster than me (Serperior is surprisingly speedy) and it used Dragon Rush. It missed, but if it had hit I think I would have survived because I had 6 defense boosters on. Lucario only did a lot of damage because he used a special move.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by Wes - 03-13-2011, 04:36 PM