Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
The most annoying video game sounds
(03-10-2011, 06:40 PM)Sploder Wrote: Hey while I'm here, and noticing Jetters right above this post, yeah, Bomberman games tend to have horrid voice acting, too. English Mighty in BMJetters was so terrible, I refuse to play him ever. I'd say the Higes and Grand Bomber were the only ones with voices I personally liked.

Well I liked all the voices personally, and don't care whether everyone says they're awful or not, but though Mighty's voice wasn't that bad, I have to agree with one guy who said on YouTube that Mighty sounded like a trucker, LOL. But you know, what I'm wondering is, since Mighty's voice actor was the same as MAX's (Duke Clement), why didn't he make Mighty's voice more soft and soothing like MAX's voice? Because that's how he is in his personality. And Mujoe's drill sergeant voice was funny and I thought it was good and fitting. White Bomber has a less girly voice than in the anime where he giggled like a baby (almost literally). And I have actually thought of a very good English voice for Mighty, it's very soft and soothing and lovely like his JP voice. I actually thought that Flame Bomber, Granny Bomber, Bongo, Gangu, and Dr. Ein's English voices were kinda better than the JP ones. And I LOVE Grand Bomber's voice because it's so goofy, and Thunder Bomber too definitely. But I really, really, really (I can't say really enough honestly, because he has just become my favorite character of all time ever since I got back into watching the anime) love Mighty (not in a weird way though I think I've become obsessed, I truthfully say that I think about him ALL DAY Tongue), and I don't care what his voice is I ALWAYS play as him unless I'm fooling around with other characters in usually quick battles. I've been wanting to play it for a long while but I haven't been able to due to how life's been, but all the Jetters games are awesome... and... sorry for the rambling again. ^_____^Sweatdrop
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The most annoying video game sounds - by LauriJ - 11-06-2010, 08:08 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gaia - 11-06-2010, 01:01 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 02-25-2011, 10:27 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Garamonde - 03-10-2011, 08:25 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 03-10-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 08:50 PM