Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
The most annoying video game sounds
(03-10-2011, 06:01 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 04:25 PM)tsvlink25 Wrote: Wait I change my mind.
Most annoying: Sonic in Sonic Colors. And all of the characters that were changed.
The old voices were GOOD! Now they make him sound like some skater. Before he sounded good. Defeated
...I'm not sure whether or not to take this seriously.

Sonic has sounded like a "skater" ever since he got a voice. His Sonic Colors voice was easily the most tolerable-- and Tails's Colors voice was the only GOOD Tails voice.

...I'm guessing it won't hurt anything to throw an opinion out there, but the anime voices that they used from Shadow to The Black Knight were the best voices I had ever heard. Even Sonic's Japanese voice that they haven't changed since he first got it in SA wasn't even as good as his English voice back then, and none of the voices were bad really (I liked them all, even Tails' baby voices), but the new Colors voices... are not that great... Sonic just kinda sounds wrong, I'm not used to hearing Tails sound older than a 3 or 4 year old, and Amy seriously sounds WAY younger than she is, she sounds like a 5 or 6 year old. Shadow's previous voice was also cooler, let's admit it, and Omochao only got worse (in the new racing game) since his first appearance I think, he was at his best in SA2B. And c'mon the anime voices were the best-fitting to the characters anyway. Tails sounded like a 6 year old like he is, Cream was very cute as a 6 year old as well, Rouge sounded... like the way she is, and everyone just "sounded right", considering their personalities and ages. Vector also sounds worse than he did. "FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!", Espio's voice was great, and Charmy's was cute and fitting for the buzzy bee.

Opinions and arguments aside, they've now changed the voices (AGAIN, gosh it's like a ritual every few years like someone said on YouTube) whether we like them or not, and if we love SEGA games enough we'll just have to tolerate them to play the games, it's most of the time worth it.

But yeah sorry for rambling. Genki ^_^;
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The most annoying video game sounds - by LauriJ - 11-06-2010, 08:08 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gaia - 11-06-2010, 01:01 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 02-25-2011, 10:27 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Garamonde - 03-10-2011, 06:32 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 03-10-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 08:50 PM