Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA][UNPAID TEAM] Project Team Seeking Help
Going by what I skimmed through in the OP, you're looking for a programmer?

You're not gonna have very much luck with that-- especially not here. Try the Game Maker Community and there might be someone there willing to cooperate with you.

And that's probably the best you're going to get for an unpaid game of this "caliber." Finding a programmer for any other language will be next to impossible. "Real" programmers do not want to work on fangames, for obvious reason.

(02-24-2011, 02:08 AM)Plokman Wrote: I can understand that you think you know everything becuse you have 8 years experience on me.
He may not know "everything" but he knows a hell of a lot more about it than you do-- and so do I. There are people on this forum that are "actual" game developers, with experience with these kinds of things, and we understand not only the workload, but the mind of a professional.

One more thing-- nobody's telling you what to do. What we are doing is giving you advice that we recommend you follow if you wish to have a more successful concept. I know you think that what you're doing will be an original fangame concept, but everybody thinks that-- and they're usually wrong.
(02-23-2011, 08:46 PM)Plokman Wrote: I say fighting games are mishmashes.

:|

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA][UNPAID TEAM] Project Team Seeking Help - by Alpha Six - 02-24-2011, 02:17 AM