Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA][UNPAID TEAM] Project Team Seeking Help
(02-23-2011, 10:46 PM)Zapchu25 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 10:23 PM)Plokman Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 09:57 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: Well, video games aren't made on a whim.

Did you even read what I said? The Bionicle is the only one I added as a whim. The rest of this has been in planing for a year now.

It's just.. none of these series match. What do they all have in common that brings them together? Bionicle is Toy, Kid Radd is a sprite comic character, and mario... really? Mario? Why? What did he do to deserve this?
I'm sorry, I know I sound mean. But all we're suggesting is that you do some major downsizing/reevaluating so you don't create a chimerism of a game. Smile

Well I understand but if you don't know what the story is how can you say it's Chamerized? Trust me I know what you mean and I'm working very hard not to let it end up like that with the worlds and characters that are in it as of now. If it were just me writing it I wouldn't have so many worlds but with the people I'm working with.

Also Kid Radd is based around Virtual reality with video games. Bionicle had video games. and Mario is a must. He has done nothing wrong.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA][UNPAID TEAM] Project Team Seeking Help - by Plokman - 02-23-2011, 11:07 PM