Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA][FANGAME]Fullmetal Alchemist: Truth's Door
(02-14-2011, 01:05 AM)Kosheh Wrote: So...it's like Castlevania, with more puzzle elements

and based on an anime? Smug

I like this idea a lot

Essentially, yeah. And there'll be a lot of allusions to some famous philosophers, I assure you. Plus, I intend on spending unreasonable amounts of time designing the bosses. Not saying they'll be Konjak level or anything, as that's pretty much impossible, but I have some ideas.

Oh, and here's some backstory on Lupin Lark: The Flesh Alchemist.

In a bloody battle during a war from many years past, Lupin's childhood friend Raj had his legs torn apart by a land mine. Lupin tried to stop the bleeding, but there was no use. Raj was dead before he could get him medical attention. Despite being told repeated by the field medics that Raj's heart had ceased beating, and despite being under heavy fire from the opposing side, Lupin pulled out his notebook, flipped frantically, and found the footnote he had been looking for. Years ago, he had figured out how to do something seemingly impossible. Inside his notebook was a method for bypassing human transmutation entirely. He had never tried it on anything before, but needed to now more than ever. Shocked medics watches as Raj's muscles, veins and skin began to grow back before their very eyes. Lupin reached down to feel his pulse, and felt a gentle beating starting. His heart raced. And slowly, his partner's head began to rise. The medics rushed over to help him up. Raj's head turned to one of the medics. It snapped forward, and Raj took a massive bite out of the poor healer's arm. Lupin sat and watched in horror as his former comrade devoured the man. This beast was not Raj. This thing was not his friend.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA][FANGAME]Fullmetal Alchemist: Truth's Door - by ThePortalGuru - 02-14-2011, 01:19 AM