Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] TMNT M.U.G.E.N Fighting Game Project
...don't know if want

I mean, I like how you're sticking to the Turtles In Time theme, but...for some reason I honestly think the SNES Tournament Fighters lifebars would work a lot better. Plus, in a game with goofy characters you at least have a small place to allow the characters to look totally epic Tongue
That and you'd have no problem implementing the Panic bar from Tournament Fighters

Though honestly, the "oozed" sprite made me chuckle and get an awesome idea, which makes no sense but doesn't HAVE to.
Finishing moves SO EPIC they cause your opponent to de-evolve :E
Instead of actually killing the opponent/dismembering/decapitating etc. you de-evolve your opponent, resulting in them running offscreen in embarassment (Baxter Stockman turning into a human and running off, Bebop into a warthog, etc.)

And I LOVE the obscure character cameos Heart Mondo Gecko and Screwloose, though they could use a bit of work :{
For the ultimate in obscure 90's cartoon additions you should toss Mona Lisa in there, who made being a female amphibian cool before Venus did

what did you do to Ace Duck though, he looks like
a duck version of M. Bison with Sephiroth wings @_@
[I think he'd look just fine without the wings IMO]
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] TMNT M.U.G.E.N Fighting Game Project - by Kosheh - 01-25-2011, 03:25 PM