Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
WHAT IF POKEMEN WERE REAL!!!!!! Grown-up Edition
(01-15-2011, 12:34 PM)Sengir Wrote: Are we assuming that they take the place of animals and can have whole species be feral?
or that they are all able to be tamed?
oh wow
i guess they'd take the place of animals sometimes; i.e. dog Pokemon at dog shows and Ponyta horseracing, but...well, I guess!

But this is mostly assuming all can be tamed - i.e. rats are ugly little creatures prevalent in low-income housing; in low-income living areas some kid's bound to train and eventually bring that dirty street Rattata into his home and eventually free it when he gets better Pokemon for his 11th birthday. So yeah, I guess you can say assuming nearly can be tamed with the exception of some, who are just a pain in the ass to catch and remain feral (i.e. legendary birds and dogs)

But this is mostly those Pokemon living and accepted in in our society and not shunned out of homes; Pokemon having practical uses at work and at home; not like, "ah shit just hit a stantler while goin to work again"
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT IF POKEMEN WERE REAL!!!!!! Grown-up Edition - by Kosheh - 01-15-2011, 12:45 PM