Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for style suggestions. Help appreciated!
(01-12-2011, 08:01 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 06:56 PM)MFreak Wrote: I'd rather not get too into detail about it because I've been working for some time on the details for some time and I don't want all that work to simply go into letting somebody online flat out take my ideas before I can go anywhere with them.

Ahahaha, that's cute. Please don't think you're so special. We can't give you particularly good - or any - advice if you can't even put forth a proper concept statement.

Plus there's the all-too-likely event that you SUPER SECRET GAME IDEA is actually kind of terrible; in which case we'll offer advice to make it suck less. Them's the breaks.

Thanks bro. I thought explaining in detail the entire art style of the game would be all you would need, but apparently I was wrong. Next time I'll be sure to post a play by play of every idea that went into the project.

EDIT: Eh screw it. I'll just go with art instead of sprites like Castle Crashers and Pocket God did. Thanks anyway
[Image: ROTOMWIIwtf.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for style suggestions. Help appreciated! - by MFreak - 01-12-2011, 09:46 PM