Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Does doing this sound like a good idea?
(01-09-2011, 02:40 PM)Kat Wrote: Except it isn't giving me an error when I start up nor is it taking up 100% of my CPU cycles.

I even described what was wrong with my computer at you and all you saw was svchost.

Geez.

You said "This time it is the svchost.exe file that is corrupt" which is what that page I linked to is about. I'm not sure how to explain this part so I'll try. When two computers have the same file get corrupt, they can have two completely different reactions. Fixing that one corrupt file will fix both computers regardless.

Also, that page talks about repairing svchost.exe which is directly related to the problem you are having. Whether or not you decide to use the page is completely up to you. <--- That wasn't meant to sound rude. . .

by the way, I did sww the entire post, it's just that corrupt files don't always cause the same reaction in all computers so I was looking for a way to fix svchost.exe specifically.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does doing this sound like a good idea? - by ddrmaxman - 01-09-2011, 03:17 PM