Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Zerox's Super Smash Bros Melee Rips
No that's his real T-pose from the classic start screen. He's in this pose at the start of battle too. It's his real T-Pose the odd thing was that he faced sideways while the other characters have faced forward. Like this (o)> Instead of being able to see both eyes like this (o.o). I imagine the reason his arms are in more of the A-Pose(Real Term?) instead of a T-pose is his shoulder guards. I imagine they don't move and stretch that much so they arms are adjusted to compensate for that in his default stance.

I haven't tried using the debug mode no. I've just been ripping characters from the Classic pre-match screen and then going to versus to get the other 4 colors.

It's annoying though as it doesn't seem to always get all the textures so I've been using Dolphin's built in texture dumping feature to try to make up for that, only thing is they don't dump the names the same.

(12-31-2010, 06:26 PM)Solink Wrote: Awesome model rips! :]
That Ganondorf look so much better than the n64 model

Indeed he does! Like I said, "It's like Ocarina of Time HD!" Brawl's too much like Twilight Princess if your going for the Ocarina of Time style. Shy
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Zerox's Super Smash Bros Melee Rips - by Zerox - 12-31-2010, 12:32 AM
RE: Zerox's Super Smash Bros Melee Rips - by Zerox - 12-31-2010, 07:53 PM