Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Zerox's Super Smash Bros Melee Rips
Aww, I wanted to get the Wireframes... oh well.

Anyways, what I did to get the textures together was convert the model I wanted to .FBX with Embed Media enabled in Max and then reimport the file so all of the important textures are together. Not sure if there's an Embed Media option for any of Blender's exporters, but its worth a look. I don't know of any Blender FBX exporters myself so you'd have to be the one to find them. Any file exporter that can store the texture files in the main model file should work though if you can export and reimport it.

On Captain Falcon for his default costume I manually did it though since I hadn't thought of another way at the time so I do know how painful it is getting those textures together.

Edit: On a side note, I really do like how in Melee they took time to make many models have classic 2D characters just for trophies. The fact that they did a special style for the character models even for playable characters who had separate models among all of the one's they other ones they did completely from scratch is really cool to me.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Zerox's Super Smash Bros Melee Rips - by Zerox - 12-31-2010, 12:32 AM
RE: Zerox's Super Smash Bros Melee Rips - by Shadowth117 - 12-31-2010, 12:57 AM