Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A few questions regarding Gamecube models
[Image: testxek.jpg]

So as you can see, I've started working on it. Lighting is odd in a few sections because they're made up of different parts and I didn't do any self-illumination settings for the textures like they'd have ingame, but for the most part it looks pretty good I think. I can't guarantee its 1:1 the same as the original model since I used 3D Ripper DX to get it, but its about as close as you can get save using an actual model converter. All I've got left to do for Falcon is get all of his textures together for his default costume since they're scattered around texture dump folder and then do the same thing for all of his costumes.

Edit: Quick question, do you guys think it'd be worth it to rip all of the costumes for everyone as well? I'd still rip the accessories and such for the Pokemon and maybe the Blood Falcon texture, but everything else is just a recolor. If it weren't so time consuming to get all of them I wouldn't even be asking this, but gathering all of the extra textures would make this take much, much longer than it would without doing it.
Thanked by: Solink, Zerox

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few questions regarding Gamecube models - by Shadowth117 - 12-22-2010, 01:51 PM