Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sonic the Hedgehog(Next-Gen)? (Xbox360 - *.XNO)
(12-11-2010, 01:49 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: I figured it probably was Link who made it, but honestly the person I'd gotten it from didn't even know who exactly had made it in the first place giving me the impression that it had been given out to a lot of different people. I mean if he wanted me to take the links down to the converter I'd be perfectly willing, but it hardly seems to matter when most of the Sonic 06 models have been floating around Facepunch for years.

The models however would be another story. For the reason I just mentioned I doubt it would matter anyway for one thing, but my biggest reason is I just don't see why it would be necessary to hoard them needlessly.

Breaking it down:
-Link didn't want this tool publically released. He did release it to people that asked nicely and he knew are trustworthy.
-You're mixing up the Sonic 2006 models with the Heroes/Olympic Games models Facepunch has been raping for eons.
-That's also the reason that this and the Unleashed converter are trying to be kept in limited release: the terrible community that wants to rape them into shitty recolors.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog(Next-Gen)? (Xbox360 - *.XNO) - by Techokami - 12-16-2010, 08:47 PM