Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA][FANGAME] TMNT: Retro Rumble
(12-12-2010, 12:39 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Oh gooood.

Quick question though, would the character designs be based on the cartoon, or would they be revamped to be grittier? I'm trying to imagine how to badassify Krang's robot.. maybe he'd start out all chumpy like he usually is, but maybe his skin could melt off and he could go all Terminator. That'd be rad.

I'd really like to have a unique style for the game, but if I'm working with others, especially a team it's gonna take a friggin' long time to sprite everything in an original style.
Ideally, if it were in an original style I'd like the cartoon crossed with grit - imagine the 2007 CG Turtles if they weren't rendered in 3D.
[Image: tmnt.jpg]
Good at looking serious but still pretty damn goofy.
I could probably whip up a few concept sprites - just not at 1 in the morning. Tongue

However, if a lot of people show interest and I end up with a literal team, I don't mind slapping the Hyperstone Heist turtles ingame with a few minor edits Tongue

Also oh my god Terminator Krang would be amazing. I was thinking of just having obscure enemies in the game i.e. Triceraton show up in the museum level, but if I went with dystopian enemies...yes. Yes. Or even if I just went with multistage bosses that have destructible armor that'd still be pretty dope
but...oh, if I were to do that development for this game would take like ten years ;A;
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[IDEA][FANGAME] TMNT: Retro Rumble - by Kosheh - 12-12-2010, 12:26 AM
RE: [IDEA][FANGAME] TMNT: Retro Rumble - by Kosheh - 12-12-2010, 12:50 AM