Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DeepSeaTooth's Plusle and Minun Custom Project
(11-10-2010, 12:41 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: again, use two ovals. the character is that simple that you could almost draw it entirely with the shape tool on MSpaint.
[Image: gDjWv.png]
of course using the shape tool to draw a character is not something you should always do but at least i'd make thinsg way easier for you, on this particular character. not to mention i'd make it extremely stiff and unnatural in any other character

as for the palette, why don't you just make it easier for yourself and pick the colors from the original sprites. if we're to replicate them, lets take some load off your shoulders and work first on having you being able to make a decent lineart.

besides its not like anyone would give you a "palette" to work from -don't be that incompetent-, you're not a baby who can't figure out that if you can't develop a sense of colors you can always take them from an already working palette. a sense of colors you'll still develop in time, with practice. if you keep trying of course.
Who are you trying to kid, Aura? Metaru pointed out the issues clearly. Re-read other members' previous replies to your thread to complete it. If you carry on like this I'm going to warn you and lock this for acting like a dunce.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Kitsu

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeepSeaTooth's Plusle and Minun Custom Project - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 11-13-2010, 03:24 PM