Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Which Castlevania games do you like?
I kinda feel like illustrating what I liked best about each game that I like:

Castlevania - What I grew up on. I used to get so frustrated... actually, I still would I bet. The furthest I've ever gotten without cheating was Death, who rocked me so hard, but I love the game.

Castlevania III - Furthest I ever got was the first boss inside Drac's castle. I've been meaning to go back and play it, because I love the system of the different characters.

Super Castlevania IV - I've never given this a proper FULL playthrough, but I really want to.

SotN - One of my favorite games in my library, I've beaten it fully many times over and will likely do so again.

Castlevania 64 - I liked this game (and it's 'expansion' or whatever you'd call it), but the platforming elements killed it. Otherwise, I had lots of fun with it.

Circle of the Moon - It was okay, but what I really LIKED was Dracula's final form. I thought it was pretty cool.

Lament of Innocence - I liked the boss fights and playing as Joachim. I didn't actually own it, but my friend would ask me to beat the bosses for him, which were pretty cool.

Curse of Darkness - The story made no sense and it made Trevor have INCREDIBLY long hair, but I liked this one, mostly because of the gameplay. It played kinda like Dynasty Warriors (a game that I like), but combine that with monsters and weapons that shoot lightning from the sky and Death's Scythe (which could make small scythes appear, just like Death).

Dawn of Sorrow - I liked the various souls you could obtain, but I almost wish he'd use the souls exclusively like the Glyphs in Ecclesia, although he can get some sweet weapons (Like Death's Scythe). I also loved Death in this game.

Order of Ecclesia - Hands down my favorite DS game. I love the bosses and the difficulty and the Glyph powers you acquire. I also love the second character mode, but it almost feels like cheating if you aren't playing Level 1 Cap mode with that character.

Also, any good games I haven't listed just means I haven't played them. I'd probably give any Castlevania at least a try.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Which Castlevania games do you like? - by Alucard - 11-05-2010, 04:31 PM
RE: Which Castlevania games do you like? - by Sol - 11-05-2010, 07:01 PM
RE: Which Castlevania games do you like? - by TomGuycott - 11-06-2010, 08:29 AM