Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Which Castlevania games do you like?
(11-05-2010, 04:35 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: oh my god i am the biggest fan here

My favorites are:
1.) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night / Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
2.) Super Castlevania IV
3.) Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

I also think that Castlevania III and Aria of Sorrow are fantastic games. I'm not a big fan of Circle of the Moon or Dawn and Portrait, though.

I also love Harmony of Dissonance. It reminds me of SOTN the most out of all those. Portrait of Ruin is ok, but I did get kinda tired of the whole switching back and forth between characters. As for Circle of the Moon, just wondering what dont you like about that one? I know a lot of people complained about it when it was first released because the colors were dark, and back then the Game Boy Advance was not back lit, but once the back lighted GBA came out it made playing COTM much better. I actually like playing the GBA games better on the Gamecube anyway. COTM was a difficult game, I remember having to level up a lot at the end because Dracula was so hard to beat, also they didnt have any shops in the game, you had to get your potions from beating enemies, but overall I liked the game. I only played it once but am considering playing it again soon.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Which Castlevania games do you like? - by Alucard - 11-05-2010, 04:31 PM
RE: Which Castlevania games do you like? - by Alucard - 11-05-2010, 04:42 PM
RE: Which Castlevania games do you like? - by Sol - 11-05-2010, 07:01 PM