[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT]Alone Salvation
[Image: logo-1.png]
(sorry about the white logo, I made it for my site which has a dark layout)
Info:
Alone salvation is a Quake 2 mod I'm making, I'm designing the levels in QuArK and modifying the source code in C++,

Basically, it's a run and jump frantic(Like Quake), only now it follows a entirely new story(which is not related to Quake in any way).

The game will be freeware, so no need to worry about paying(Besides having to buy Quake 2 if you don't have it).

What is Alone?:
Alone is a horror shooter that follows different people(depending on the game), Whom are merely pawns being controlled by creatures called Sledge, whom wish to destroy all of humanity.

Story:
Your name is Genesis, That is the only thing you remember after awakening in a dark room, The only defense you have is a pistol, your angry and want answers, you set off into the darkness of the corridors for the truth, no matter how dark it is.

[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 3.png]

T-shirts and other stuff:

I plan on maybe selling some t-shirts and other little things.

Any questions?
-Current project-
Alone Salvation
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT]Alone Salvation - by CloudVII - 10-26-2010, 04:59 PM