Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[concept] Robot concept I made

It's suppose to be an all around athlete for many sports. If you want me to go into a bit of detail, I'll explain what I have in mind:

The robot is around as tall as a 2 story building and the person would go inside to control it via some sort of motion sensitive device (I haven't gotten to that part yet). The robot was design to be highly maneuverable and light enough to jump on buildings without destroying them. The head is mainly just for show, with no real purpose. The only function it has is that it can move with a joystick within the cockpit because there's a camera inside of it so the pilot can see his surroundings through a TV screen. The chest is where the pilot is where he can strap himself to a motion sensor device so that whatever movement he makes, the robot mimicks. The abdomen is made up of metal scales to allow the robot to pivot his belly. The arms and legs are just designed to move along with the pilot. The hands are equipped with rubber for gripping the ball being played and the feet have rubber souls for friction. On the back, there's a energy cartridge that powers the robot.

I was going to put a description about the robot and it's components but figured people wouldn't really care, but if it's important to know, I'll let you in on what I have in mind.
"Look up in the sky, young man
and see the cloud called Hope.
Then, look beyond into space
and see the star called Happiness."
~ Author unknown ~
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[concept] Robot concept I made - by TKGB - 10-26-2010, 01:00 AM
RE: [concept] Robot concept I made - by TKGB - 10-26-2010, 02:47 PM
RE: [concept] Robot concept I made - by TKGB - 10-26-2010, 03:40 PM
RE: [concept] Robot concept I made - by TKGB - 10-27-2010, 01:01 AM
RE: [concept] Robot concept I made - by TKGB - 10-27-2010, 04:08 PM