Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Luwl. Imaginary Hearts.
Y'are handing it just fine. Cute In fact, I fail to see how my retorts to critique would really piss anyone off unless they're looking to be offended. In which case...anger management. T_T

Looking at it even more now, I think I made Red Rave even worse by giving it a paler gradient... I'll prolly entirely rework it now that I think on it.

Also, not to sound like a pretentious dick or anything, even though I know I will because I'm already being scanned for being a pretentious dick, but roughly 90% of the stuff hosted on Spriter's Resource is, well, generally completely unused towards anything, really. But, you know what, it's still there, it's nice to have, and y'never know when it'll come in handy. I like to take the same approach with this, and honestly, it's ironic: I rip a relatively bland UI from Re:coded, and people are satisfied, and all "Good job, Q!" or something. Then, I go out, and post the exact same thing, albeit I made it myself, and all of the sudden, it's offensive! It's a bunch of nothing!

See something wrong with that picture, man? T_T In any case, no matter how much anyone wants to be a penis in here about it, truth is I ain't changing shit in an effort to make somebody's bed warmer at night. This thread is still in here. It still contains what it contains, and is open for anyone who wants to use it credit-free (and admit it, someone offering CUSTOM sprites without asking credit? It's just not right to be mean towards someone like that...), and open to anyone who wants to contribute and/or help by making it better. I always appreciate, and try to make the best out of anyone's criticisms or critiques, given that they're actually helpful and constructive
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by -Q- - 10-21-2010, 09:37 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by Cobalt Blue - 10-21-2010, 10:15 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by Cshad - 10-21-2010, 10:18 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by -Q- - 10-21-2010, 10:19 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by StarSock64 - 10-21-2010, 10:31 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by -Q- - 10-21-2010, 10:43 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by StarSock64 - 10-21-2010, 11:02 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by -Q- - 10-21-2010, 11:12 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by Cobalt Blue - 10-22-2010, 03:02 AM