Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
distinguished gentleman [poetry]
(09-19-2008, 12:15 AM)Oddball Wrote: Half of my nation doesn't think I should be allowed to marry.
A similar percent of my nation thinks gays are unnatural.
A similar percent of my nation thinks gays are evil.
A similar percent of my nation thinks gays are mentally handicapped.

That's a lot of halfs.

Anyway, being gay in today's society simply is not that hard. Seriously. I only had a slight problem with it at highschool, when some people saw me kiss another girl. They started going "ewwww she's a lesbian!" and I retorted with "Yes. And?" They stopped straight after.
I know some people you can't change their minds about it, I know that, I've been told I'm going to hell on several occasions. I laugh it off. Why should I give a shit about these people who are so frighteningly deluded?
I know EXACTLY how it feels to have to keep such a large secret. I had to live with my Grandmother for over 7 months quite recently. She always claims she's not homophobic, because one of her best friends is gay. Yet she says two women together makes her feel sick and angry inside. There was me sat there, knowing that if she found out about me, our closeness would be gone. But, you just have to deal with it, rather than sitting about and feeling sorry for yourself. That's just really not going to get you anywhere.
You say you've never written a poem about this subject before, but I know I've read several by you. And even your posts tend to revolve around you whining about your sexuality. Grow the fuck up and stop complaining. Please.
Sweetness, I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head.
Sweetness, I was only joking when I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
distinguished gentleman [poetry] - by Oddball - 09-17-2008, 12:03 AM
RE: distinguished gentleman [poetry] - by Oddball - 09-17-2008, 04:30 PM
RE: distinguished gentleman [poetry] - by Oddball - 09-18-2008, 10:10 PM
RE: distinguished gentleman [poetry] - by Goemar - 09-18-2008, 11:05 PM
RE: distinguished gentleman [poetry] - by Oddball - 09-19-2008, 12:15 AM
RE: distinguished gentleman [poetry] - by Pik - 09-19-2008, 06:57 PM
RE: distinguished gentleman [poetry] - by mors ontologica - 09-20-2008, 06:13 AM
RE: distinguished gentleman [poetry] - by Oddball - 09-20-2008, 12:27 PM
RE: distinguished gentleman [poetry] - by Oddball - 09-20-2008, 12:56 PM