Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why Do You like Your Favorite Game?
(10-03-2010, 02:57 AM)Djanjo Wrote:
(10-03-2010, 01:39 AM)Kat Wrote:
(10-01-2010, 02:58 PM)Djanjo Wrote:
(10-01-2010, 12:19 PM)Kat Wrote:
(09-29-2010, 06:37 PM)Djanjo Wrote: Final Fantasy Tactics the War of the Lions:

Hero? Check. Best friend? Check. Adversaries? Check. Crystals? Check. Cid? Check. Airships? Check. Job system (arguably the best one in the entire Final Fantasy line.) Check. Hard as shit bosses? Check. Intriguing storyline? Double Check. Side Quests? CHECK. Hmmmm....Choco-CHECK!!

Literally has everything FF games are known for and does everything it was suppose to right, and leaves you satisfied.

Cid is in basically every since FF game.
Everything I listed were FF cliche's as in most if not all are in every game. My point was it's not even in the main series and contains everything people love(d) about the games. The difference is how they were implemented and how well done everything in the world came together.

Wait what? because some FF games did not have some of these things and I think you are overreacting about my post. I literally only mentioned that he was in every game.
No no that is not a comeback post I'm just trying to explain add to what you said. "Yeah he IS every game, AND...." That's why it's one of my favorites. Also it was the first PS1 RPG I ever owned.

For the PS1 I owned FF7, FF9, and FFT. FF7 wasn't the greatest, FF9 and FFT I loved however.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Do You like Your Favorite Game? - by Alex - 10-03-2010, 12:40 AM
RE: Why Do You like Your Favorite Game? - by Maxpphire - 10-03-2010, 03:58 AM
RE: Why Do You like Your Favorite Game? - by Key - 05-04-2011, 07:24 AM