Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Why Do You like Your Favorite Game?
Shining Force, and then in turn Shining Force 2 and 3. The first is so high on my list even though I've beaten it already just because it was such an awesome strategy RPG. The artwork was gorgeous, as one would come to expect from S/TRPG's. Everything was so detailed. The AI was neither too hard nor too easy. Items were pretty straight forward throughout the whole series, but your army was so customizable. Do you go for pure melee? Do you use archers? Mages? Get the Muramasa and tempt fate? I liked 2 but I think 1 was by far the best. Three is even better, with what they brought to the series and all. Was a shame it ended there. (Shining Force Neo is NOT Shining Force, for anyone thinking to bring it up here.)

And I totally agree with Vipershark about Sonic 2. I've played other Sonic games and 2 is still the only one I truly enjoyed. And playing in Debug Mode was fun too.

My other favorite game I have to list is Gekka No Kenshi, also known as Last Blade. Well, Last Blade 2 to be exact. Same characters of the first one and many more new characters, each with their own relationships to each other. Lots of humor. And the soundtrack... oh my fucking God the soundtrack to that game is fucking incredible. Half the stages have no music, just ambience. The other stages have orchestral music. No techno or pop rock beats to fight to. YOu were fighting with a fucking symphony in the background. The graphics were gorgeous as well. The game was leagues above Samurai Showdown, in my opinion, but lacked the backing of popularity the latter had achieved. And of course the main reason I love that game:

[Image: GPeDqgg1kQ6NhUUs953rEKyximL3U7tr.jpg]
Thanked by: LeleleleMAXIMUM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Do You like Your Favorite Game? - by TheouAegis - 10-02-2010, 08:38 PM
RE: Why Do You like Your Favorite Game? - by Alex - 10-03-2010, 12:40 AM
RE: Why Do You like Your Favorite Game? - by Key - 05-04-2011, 07:24 AM