Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Would a "How are you using the models?" section be a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
4 66.67%
No
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'd like to propose a new section for the Models Resource. Tell me your thoughts.
Hey everyone. As I was working on modding a game today I came up with an idea,"Wouldn't it be nice is people on the The Models Resource could tell people what it was they were using the models submitted for?"

I think this would be a great section because with models there are countless things that could be done with them whether it be short 3D videos, modding another game with a model from here, using the models to make still image art, or countless other things.

So I was thinking perhaps we should create a new section for the Models Resource portion of the forum titled, "What Are You Doing?" or something like that where people can post just that, what they're doing with the models we post. There could be people skilled with 3D models, just they don't rip them so they don't post much. This would give them that opportunity. Or perhaps your doing something and then someone else also turns out to be doing that same thing and then you both could work together on it.

I think this would help bring our community closer together by allowing us to express ourselves more.

I realize there's the creative zone section for everything. But in my opinion something more directly related to just the models and as a general category with models sounded like a good idea.

What are your thoughts?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
I'd like to propose a new section for the Models Resource. Tell me your thoughts. - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 05:37 PM