Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fixing textures on ripped N64 models
(08-18-2010, 02:27 PM)Damondred Wrote: I have been getting into ripping N64 models lately. So far I have mastered the part where you export the models and textures. Right now I am having a problem fixing the textures. I was reading a tutorial somewhere but they dont tell you how to do each step. They only tell you what to do without any pictures and even the video I saw doesnt show where each tool is. Does anyone know how to fix the textures or can point me to a tutorial that uses milkshape 3d, 3ds max 2010, or blender?

Well first it would help to know how you're trying to rip the textures. Unless you do that I honestly couldn't tell you how to fic them. If its Tile Molester or something you're using you may just want to try dumping them while the game is running.

Another thing is that you probably could have posted this in the Texture Discussion section as well since this is more about textures than models based your description of the problem.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fixing textures on ripped N64 models - by Shadowth117 - 08-18-2010, 03:53 PM