Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Time Twisted Free to Use Sprite Development (02/21/2011)
Some of you may know me from SFGHQ or Retro. I'm working on the fan game Sonic Time Twisted. Which is a Sonic fan game taking a lot of influence from Sonic CD. Programmed by Mercury, soundtrack by Hinchy, and general game design by me this game is turning into something really special.

Retro Wiki Page Old Demos and old Info

We need more help. While I can do a lot of poses and animations myself, we need the help of more experienced pixel artists to help create the initial sprites and a few of there basic movements. As part of the agreement you may distribute your sprites and any additional animations made as you the original creator see fit. Its win win I get sprites for Time Twisted you get completed sprites to use or submit to TSR.

Sonic's Sprite (Open Source) by Gardow
[Image: SonicSprite.png]

Sonic Poses Currently Requested:
* For Sonic's pose after the sign I'd like him to turn from his facing pose to this:
[Image: SonicStand.png]
I really don't think I can do this myself so if someone with some expertise could do this I'd be extremely grateful.

[Image: Metal%20Sonic.png](Open Source but its just a recolor)
Metal Sonic Poses Currently Requested
*Head Facing Forward, as shown by the Sonic CD equivalent. Metal Sonic will be easy to complete once I get that head, I have given up myself.

Base Tails Sprite needed.

Badniks always accepted.
Thanked by: supersmashball

Messages In This Thread
Sonic Time Twisted Free to Use Sprite Development (02/21/2011) - by Overbound - 08-15-2010, 11:14 PM