Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Art] I'm making Paint.NET Drawings
Pjama, please don't take this as a personal insult. I like how we share the same interests, but I need to get this off my back.

You seriously need to put more effort into your artwork.

I remember you posting your MSpaint artwork at MFGG's arts board. I saw the criticism, but I also noticed that you never really addressed them. For example, your lines were extremely shaky. You never bothered to find a program with a pen tool (like photoshop), which can allow you to draw clean lines without using a tablet. You promised that you would "improve" but you never did. Your newer artwork was just as shaky as your old pictures. In the end, you got banned from MFGG and you got nothing out of it

Then I saw you post your barely-edited youtube poops at youchew's poop showcase board. I've seen the critics there too, but I've never seen you reply to them. The topics died without your feedback, so they were worthless for you

Now you're posting a half-assed trace (out of all things). Why did you make her smile? The original picture had her frowning. You didn't even bother to draw her pendant. In your recolor, you forgot to recolor the piece of skin between her left (our right) eye and her bangs. It shows that you didn't even bother to double-check it for obvious errors before you posted it online.

Have you spent more than 15 minutes in any of your drawings? They just reek of careless sloppiness. Try to work on something for at least an hour next time. And please, please, PLEASE draw original artwork from now on
NOPE.

Messages In This Thread
[Art] I'm making Paint.NET Drawings - by PJAMA - 08-02-2010, 12:02 AM
RE: [Art] I'm making Paint.NET Drawings - by Gors - 08-02-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: [Art] I'm making Paint.NET Drawings - by Gors - 08-02-2010, 08:48 AM
RE: [Art] I'm making Paint.NET Drawings - by Ashura - 08-02-2010, 09:42 AM
RE: [Art] I'm making Paint.NET Drawings - by Gors - 08-02-2010, 10:33 AM
RE: [Art] I'm making Paint.NET Drawings - by Gors - 08-02-2010, 11:52 AM
RE: [Art] I'm making Paint.NET Drawings - by Gors - 08-02-2010, 01:33 PM