Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Please comment.
First time posting any work done in the studio. These were done outside of class time, in my space there. Not really my best nor worst. I really haven't drawn from imagination though in months so I'm even more rusty there.

Really hoping to get some nice critique on these before showing em to my mentor, that way I can make last minute adjustments and such so he'll be a little more pleased with them.(if pleased at all).

First one is an illustration of a woman in a suit. From imagination so drapery/wrinkles and such is awful. No ref for the head, so I tried to add a bit of style to it. [Image: illustration1.png]

Next we have a figure that was an experiment in using a dominant aerobesc correctly. Ref'd some of Ruben's work for a suitable areobesc. Figure is mine from imagination though(was influenced by Rubens). I tried desigining her an angel. Along with a gesture of a soldier. Both are quick studies not really indepth work.
[Image: illustartion3.png]

Last we have some quick goblins I did. I'm unhappy with these two guys overall. They don't have any feirce look to them, and really are just too human. After talking with another student who does fantasy illustration far more and for far longer than I, I figured out that I should ref' birds of preys' eyes for goblin eyes. I'll update with those soon.(digital over was done at home with my tablet since I haven't used it in years and I really wanna get back into digital art. Yeah I traced it, because I'm so outta practice I can't draw with strictly a tablet anymore.)[Image: illustration2.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Please comment. - by Marth - 07-31-2010, 10:44 PM
RE: Please comment. - by triptych - 08-01-2010, 12:14 AM
RE: Please comment. - by Marth - 08-02-2010, 02:37 PM
RE: Please comment. - by Gors - 08-02-2010, 02:45 PM
RE: Please comment. - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-02-2010, 03:00 PM
RE: Please comment. - by Marth - 08-02-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: Please comment. - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-02-2010, 03:25 PM