Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Problems with the Request Board: and what we can do about it
I only read half of the comments, posting though

Imagine the Requests forum being a machine withtwo gears, one being the requesters and the other, the fulfillers. If it worked right, both gears would move and the Requests forum would be great

But this is not the case. The requesters are asking too much and/or incoherently, and the fulfillers hardly fulfill the requests. Both gears aren't moving, thus rendering the forum useless. I know, the requesters are acting like shit lately but it's not totally their fault; we should move too.

I mean, it's written on the rules that the requests have a possibility of NOT BEING DONE. This causes the requesters to act like gaybies (gay+baby) to grab our attention. If they act like idiots, we end up kicking out from the forum and the request isn't completed. This creates a vicious circle, and both sides don't work.

This is what I think about the requests forum, might be wrong because I rarely visit there (and I should.)
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Sengir

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems with the Request Board: and what we can do about it - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 08:13 AM