Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Problems with the Request Board: and what we can do about it
I found this because I clicked the wrong spot on the page, but I decided to give my two cents anyways.

I'm sure you do love the idea of money in exchange for sprites, but I'm sure a lot of people here are short on cash or don't think that sprites are worth paying money for. I do think that helping other people in exchange is a good idea, but I don't know what they want help with. And for me at least, it's not going to be sprite related. I can't sprite at all. Which is why I use the request board. I just think just saying "I can help you with something in exchange" sounds a tad desperate. As long as the spriters know that they can ask for something in exchange and as long as people politely decline, then it will all be fine.

I agree for the most part on the one character/object at a time thing, but I think it should be allowed if people (like me for example) are trying to fit several requests in one thread that are related to keep everything from being a mess. I think a list with slots and the characters being crossed out as people go would be organized.
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems with the Request Board: and what we can do about it - by LieutenantPie - 07-14-2010, 11:53 PM