Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
Okay, what the fuck? You're saying that I can't show up and ask for a favor, then you say that newcomers can make requests if they want to? I'm starting to think you're full of shit (Well, I have been for a while, but that's not the point). Most of your statements are contradicting, and all of them are irrelevant, which in itself is contradictory to what you commanded everyone else to do. Not to mention how rude you have been to me. I've also noticed how you keep bringing up that "Requesting for Dummies" thread. I've been following your little rules. All I'm doing is asking a favor. The only thing that could possibly be wrong with this thread has been caused by you and your consistently asinine and irrelevant posts. And in that last post you made, you go on about how I have to get everyone to think I'm cool before I'm allowed to make requests. I can't post anywhere unless I make sprites, which I lack the ability to do. Which is why I'm putting out a request. If I were to pop out of nowhere and post in a general talk forum or something, you'd criticize me for the exact same thing you're criticizing me for here. Which apparently is not being popular. It's not like I'm going to post tons of threads in this board. This is probably the only thread I'll post on this site. Seriously. As I said earlier, take your own advice and get the fuck out.
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by LieutenantPie - 07-14-2010, 10:47 PM