Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
(07-08-2010, 05:01 PM)LieutenantPie Wrote: @Kat: If by payment you mean credit, then yes. You honestly think I'm going to pay them? This is a request forum, not a commission forum. Besides. If anyone's doing a commission, it's probably those guys from DeviantArt that make SMK sprites because it's cliche. I think one of them was Nicktendo DS or something... Whatever. It doesn't matter. And if I'm wrong about the money thing, then what did you mean?

Well then don't expect your request to get done for you.

If you want others to make sprites in a game for you then you have to pay them with actual cash, even if it is just a fan game, you obviously won't pay them as much as you would for a game you are putting on the market that you came up with everything yourself (and not based off of another game).

Money is our Motivation so unless it is a really small simple thing or there is already plans to get it done anyway before the request (like ripping a sprite sheet or something) then it will not get done without money.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by Maxpphire - 07-10-2010, 12:45 AM