Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
@NESFever: Look. Just forget about the image editor thing. I can edit the palettes when everything else is done.

@kosheh: Thanks for coming up with characters for the hack, but I already decided because nobody else wanted to help decide. Also, I know very little ASM, but I'm learning and I know several people who are good with ASM (they're also the ones who are teaching me).

@YONK!!!: I know that's been said. MFGG is for programs, not hacks. Even if they were as good at making custom sprites as the people here, they wouldn't know what any requirements for the SNES are anyways. They wouldn't know what colors they are allowed to use, that kind of thing. The only reason I chose to look for members here in the first place is because I've seen some of the custom SMK sprites here and they are all awesome, but they are missing a lot of sprites required by the game, which is why I can't use those sheets which is one of the reasons I'm requesting here. And who cares if SMK hacks are stupid? All you guys are doing (that is, if you choose to) is making sprites. I'm the one putting them in the game. Why should you care how I use them? Like I said, their names are going to be in the credits and on the tracks (and maybe the title), so it's not like I'm saying I made the sprites.

@Kat: If by payment you mean credit, then yes. You honestly think I'm going to pay them? This is a request forum, not a commission forum. Besides. If anyone's doing a commission, it's probably those guys from DeviantArt that make SMK sprites because it's cliche. I think one of them was Nicktendo DS or something... Whatever. It doesn't matter. And if I'm wrong about the money thing, then what did you mean?
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by LieutenantPie - 07-08-2010, 05:01 PM