[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] - Fate's Mirror
hi guise

Quote:Just a small update to let you know that this project still isn’t dead. Couple of snags have slowed down our development time– I won’t go into details, but it can be summarized in the following phrase; “We have the most unlucky dev team ever right now.”

However, I have taken advantage of the slowdown to greatly expand upon the game and its areas. I’ve added a couple new ones and have come up with a couple of new enemies that won’t be revealed until we start approaching trailer time! If you’ve checked my deviantART recently, you’ll notice that I uploaded a sketch of some of the other races in the game. Once these are sprited, I’ll update them on the Characters page, which could probably use a revamp right about now…

These coming weeks will most likely determine whether or not we meet our late Q3/early Q4 deadline, so wish us luck! We’re trying our best to deliver onto you guys a fun and exciting experience!
http://fmpc.pixelxcore.net/
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fate's Mirror - PixelxCore's First Official Game - by Alpha Six - 07-08-2010, 08:17 AM